Cherrybomb Glasspack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccvikes11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im looking into glasspacks, my buddy had a cherrybomb in his f150 but i was wondering if anyone was running them on a tahoe. i would like to know what kind of sound theyre putting out and if they up the preformance at all. i currently have an ****** aero fuse muffler with stock headers and cats.

OP
OP
ccvikes11

ccvikes11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
have any suggestions on somthing that is similar in price and had a nice deep growl?

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this a serious thread? You love when you let off and the exhaust pops? Glasspacks sound like crap IMO. get a nice flowmaster two chamber if you like loud things, at least its not insanely annoying. three chamber or delta flow or whatever it's called now sounds awesome.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody will ever agree on Mufflers.

I had a Flowcrapper on my truck. It sucked. Sounded like ass.

I run no muffler, with a turn down tucked under the frame. Sounds alright. I don't like it, but it's alright.

I want a Borla XR-1. Maybe soon

arb905

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built my own exhaust on my '99 Kon. I'm running dual 2.25" exhaust with 12" Cherry Bombs. I routed the pipes out at the stock location. If I can figure out how to post a video, you can listen to them. I love the way they sound. It sounds like a race car at WOT, low drone. Although it is quite a bit more noticeable inside the truck, but I love it. It also has a fairly deep sound to it.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a magnaflow and it sounded awful to me... I know run a flowmaster 50 series and it sounds really nice. not to quiet not to loud. dont really like glasspacks...

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my Tahoe I run 3" exhaust from the cat back and have a Magnaflow Magnapack muffler its pretty loud and sounds good, I had dumped exhaust before and this is by far louder and sounds alot better, got it off Summit for around 70 bucks I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968