Cherrybomb Glasspack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
im gonna rock no mufflers on normal setup. had it on my old ram and liked it

fktahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ive ran glasspacks in almost most of my truck currently my 4 door tahoe has a dual chamber muffler dumped in front of my right rear tire , i had it straight piped with cats at first dumped the same way but believe it or not , (NO POP) just tone , then i cut the cats off and all hell broke loose , it was so much louder than my old 95 tahoe straightpiped no cats out the back at 45's , but i just bought some new shorty headers and some new 16 inch glasspacks and im going to run popper tips on each side of the truck in front of the rear tires this time , i was going to get some more high flow cats , but it was just too quiet how it is dumped right now , so i cant wait to get it all installed with in the next month or so , it should sound pretty right! i will post a before and after vid on youtube and post it to this thread !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus