Chevy and GMC LED Tail lights Back in Stock !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erebos

Reaction score
Yes, we can get the same exact G4 version, and the actual G4's (some sell the G3's because you can't tell the difference) and they are $220 a set shipped.

Let me know.

Awesome...check your PM. Thanks!

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any new news on getting a 25W HID kit for the 5202 fogs? You have the 5202 LED bulbs, seems it would't be too much of a stretch to get a plug for the power connection? How's that going?

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any new news on getting a 25W HID kit for the 5202 fogs? You have the 5202 LED bulbs, seems it would't be too much of a stretch to get a plug for the power connection? How's that going?

The plug is still not available, but we do carry the 25w 5202 HID kits and LED bulbs, all safe and basic installs; the only difference is the 5202 HID kit would not be fully plug-and-play because there is no connector for the OEM power harness, but we do include t-taps and the correct metal terminals unlike anyone else in the industry.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the quick response, but I'm just not interested in any "stick the wires in and tape it up" solution or cut/splice setup. If you ever have the true "plug and play" kit, shoot me a message, I'm in. Thanks again.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate the quick response, but I'm just not interested in any "stick the wires in and tape it up" solution or cut/splice setup. If you ever have the true "plug and play" kit, shoot me a message, I'm in. Thanks again.

Oh, trust us, it will be well known, we are the only supplier trying to get the plugs but it takes a few thousand dollars to have them made and we are trying to find a cheaper solution.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I would like to see some projector headlights for the 00-06 tahoe
would definitely buy some of those
also could you PM a price on the LED Smoked Tail Lights model number 1110

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrwsnake