Clear bra install - 3M Scotchgard Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Niner

Reaction score
The place I'm buying my car from wants 650 installed for llumar same coverage except the grill

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a quote from a local Xpel dealer to do the full hood, fenders, mirrors, front bumper and grill for $900 with tax installed. Ok quote?

Yes. I paid a little more that that and got the lower panels all down the sides, door edges and behind the door handles.

BEST investment I've ever made on a vehicle. 15 months later and it still looks like brand new, ZERO rock chips, etc.

Xpel is fantastic stuff.

OP
OP
J

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I paid a little more that that and got the lower panels all down the sides, door edges and behind the door handles.

BEST investment I've ever made on a vehicle. 15 months later and it still looks like brand new, ZERO rock chips, etc.

Xpel is fantastic stuff.

Agreed!! Best investment by far. I have about 7k since the install and zero rock chips as well. Also, all the smashed bugs comes off the clear bra with ease. Save my bumper, hood, mirrors and especially the head lights.

Help a friend install the 3M kit on his new Lexus. It came out excellent. 2nd install was a lot smoother and faster. Then again it was a car.

Last edited:

teking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a quote from a local Xpel dealer to do the full hood, fenders, mirrors, front bumper and grill for $900 with tax installed. Ok quote?

Yeah I'm getting mine done next week. That's right in line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wrenchhead