Cleared the Corners on my Hoe....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:badidea:Well sort of. Of course I read after I attemped to and well :emotions122: As I have read now YOU CANNOT DO IT :Stupid Me:. After all of 2.5 min at 250 degrees I desided to check the solo lense "Just in case". And well it started to melt and bubble. Thankfully the lense was still usable. So in a fit of anger I went LED shopping.

Picked up These:
!Bo1gqlwBmk~$(KGrHqUOKiEEuZqSK+ryBLpD8Jc2yg~~_12.jpg

They were a bit more then I wanted to spend but I LOVE my new tails and these are the same manufacturer. Figure the smoke up front to match the new rears will look good. They should be here friday (hopefully, last time a train de-railed). Pics to follow of the new Corners and Tails this weekend :happy107:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my led bumper lights. They make the front look alot better. And on the plus side you wont be changing drl bulbs or turn bulbs all the time.... (one note, make sure you put plugs in the holes, like you would if you put a bulb in it. also, i had to put some clear silicont around the holes to make sure it was weather proof, had some condensation get in..

Quick pic of mine, close and then front shot, w/ parklights on

2010-04-09145109.gif
DSCF0781.gif

OP
OP
HMFDZ28

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mikeyboy- I saw some of those but I just dont wanna deal with getting a summons for something as dumb as lights. My Camaro gets me in enough trouble here in NY.

Tahoewhat- Looks awsome bro! Thanks for the advise on sealing them up!

OP
OP
HMFDZ28

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics as Promised!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Hoe and my Camaro is in the backround.
picture.jpg

And of course the result of 2.5 min @ 250 degrees
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I dont think the bumper lights can be baked to remove the amber. The headlights can be baked though as I did and had no problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mako671