Climate control relocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
03GMCYukonXL

03GMCYukonXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lack of responses tell me no one on here has done it lol. This is what I'm trying to do

Attachments

• iPad-In-Dash-1.png
    iPad-In-Dash-1.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 4

drdave81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple enough, assuming it fits. Measure twice......... Make sure the control head will physically fit in that spot. Then it's just a matter of cutting the hole, securing it to the bezel in some fashion, and maybe extending wiring if need be. You'll probably have to glue it in place, because I'd imagine you'll have to cut the tabs off the control head to get it to fit in that spot

OP
OP
03GMCYukonXL

03GMCYukonXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol don't judge me. That was my yukon donor vehicle that I was driving with a ratty interior. I'm actually planning in doing this to the suburban which is in much better condition lol.

OP
OP
03GMCYukonXL

03GMCYukonXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple enough, assuming it fits. Measure twice......... Make sure the control head will physically fit in that spot. Then it's just a matter of cutting the hole, securing it to the bezel in some fashion, and maybe extending wiring if need be. You'll probably have to glue it in place, because I'd imagine you'll have to cut the tabs off the control head to get it to fit in that spot
I was worried about the tab cutting. But I measured and it's a tight fit, but doable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacebm2