Cold seats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rummelicious

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2003 Z71 does not have heated leather seats. Called local shop to do it and they range from $400-$700. Dare i try this on my own and buy the heating elements on ebay. Have never visited a forum before, barely got through the registration process. Will you folks just reply to this message I am typing? Point me in the right direction if you can. THANKS - RUMMELICIOUS

Attachments

• IMG02408-20110827-1121.jpg
    IMG02408-20110827-1121.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 14

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stuff on ebay always seems like a gamble to me, Classic and LMC carry them as well, I would go with a larger company so if something were to go wrong you will have some type of warranty

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy alot of things for my truck off ebay. Alot of sellers are big companys just check their policys and make sure you use paypal and you are buying from a company not a single person(you can look under their name and see how much they have sold and there feedback %). For some reason there is this misconception that ebay sellers are big scammers and half the stuff you buy is a "gamble". When the facts are its just a legit online establishment like anyother store you might walk into. I bought my whole Subwoofer set up for half the price..LITERALLY.

OP
OP
R

Rummelicious

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks fellas

I chickened out of the install portion of the project. Local shop is going to install and tie the heated driver's seat to the remopte start so it turns on 'high heat' when the truck is started despite the fact that the ignition is not on yet. Should make the wife happy. $288.79 total done by Pro-Tint.