Color Matched Bumpers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I currently have chrome front and rear bumpers on my 03 LT Tahoe. I plan on doing a Color Matched front SS cover over my stock front bumper but I am having trouble finding much for the rear bumper.

So far all I have found is this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-06-Chevr...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

I don't think it's too bad, but it looks almost too much like stock.

Does anyone know of any other products out there, or if the Denali cover fits over the Tahoe bumper?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I agree that roll pan is the best look out there. However, if you are like me and unwilling to sacrifice either A) the hitch or B) the spare tire then a roll pan is out. I didn't want to get rid of either of those so I just had my stock bumper media blasted and painted. Here's a couple of pics.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that roll pan is the best look out there. However, if you are like me and unwilling to sacrifice either A) the hitch or B) the spare tire then a roll pan is out. I didn't want to get rid of either of those so I just had my stock bumper media blasted and painted. Here's a couple of pics.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

I really like the looks of your truck...

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the street scene rear bumper cover it looks great..

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got my chrome bumper powder coated and love it.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
I have an 03 w/ a roll pan and still have my spare and a hitch... just had to spend a little more...

License plate flip down kit, hidden hitch, and a little custom work on the spare tire

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just color match the OEM bumper, nothing wrong with it and it'll change the look once its color matched.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 w/ a roll pan and still have my spare and a hitch... just had to spend a little more...

License plate flip down kit, hidden hitch, and a little custom work on the spare tire

pics, pics, pics!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I really like the looks of your truck...

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

That's too bad for me then. My shop told me that it wouldn't fit so I went the painted bumper route instead. I would have definitely gone roll pan if I had known that going in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968