Color matched bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viv1d

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anybody gotten a paint shop to color match their bumpers/grill/ front bumper plastics?

How much would i expect a shop to do this for?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you order paint directly from automotivetouchup.com, 1 quart will cost you $100 shipped.

You will probably need at least 2 quarts to properly cover the grill, top bumper cap, front bumper and lower valance. I did not do the chin spoiler.

Then it depends how well you know your painter, what their labor hour charge is and if they are willing to work with you.

There is a fair amount of labor to sand, prep, fill, prime, sand, top coat and clear coat those parts. Straight forward stuff, but still their time.

I'd say minimum $300-$500 labor plus your paint for all the front end color matched parts.

So $500-$700 with paint, might be a good ballpark what it cost me to color match those parts at different stages, but they do a lot of personal and work related business for me.

Get a couple quotes and see what the shops say. Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayRay86