Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished up laying down the rubber sound deadener layer that came with the carpet, Front and Back. I am reusing the carpet padding that is still in good shape along with the padding that came with the carpet for nice soft floors. Also I finally laid some carpet, and let me tell you it is pimppppp. The ultra plush carpet is gorgeous, remind me of my Grandma’s S500 carpet but better. Should be finished up with the front by early this week then I’ll be concentrating on the seats and door panels.
Cell phone pics, I’ll post some better ones once the front is done.
e32ca8b0.jpg

33eb241e.jpg

eb8fbed5.jpg

c5e27865.jpg

3af3f08f.jpg

2ea4cd21.jpg

04f508cc.jpg

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Bad! I've been redoing the guest bathroom in my house. Drywall, tile, fixtures, everything. Didn't mean to start really, but I pulled the drywall on the back side of my circuit breaker panel in the bathroom to run new wires for the hot tub I'm throwing in the backyard and new heavy duty outlets in my garage and went a little crazy with the hammer. I hated everything in that bathroom so I killed it. haha I'm pimping it out to look like a modern luxury hotel bath room. Making a floating vanity, custom glass etc.

I'll update soon I promise!

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started finishing up the center console b/c I want everything set before I lay the front carpet down. Here is the work so far, plugged the coin holes, attached the changers frame with epoxy and filled the void in between the 12v power plug and the changer frame. More filler and fiberglass matting is still needed, then I will be prepped for flat black paint.

1-7.jpg

11-7.jpg

12-8.jpg

13-7.jpg

14-5.jpg

15-4.jpg

16-4.jpg

17-3.jpg

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks sweet dude, I need to glass something under my dash for a permanent pistol storage location. Nice to see some progress on the build :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx