custom amp rack for 2 dr hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btp001

Reaction score
so i finally got some matching amps, mb quart 4 ch. for the speakers and a mb quart 1000w mono for the subs..i wanted to do do something with them i havent seen in a 2 dr..so heres what i came up with..lemme know what yall think.
i wanted to cover it with carpet that mached the carpet in the truck but i couldnt find any and my carpet is so dirty i figured itd look better if i just used black
heres some pics:
at the beginning
076.jpg
the cutout 1/2" mdf
075.jpg
finished
078.jpg

OP
OP
btp001

btp001

Reaction score
Looks good, I wanted to do something similar with my amp and sub but the seat won't fold down.

yea seat still folds down but i watch and make sure it doesnt mess anything up on the way down...btw what did you use to paint your bumpers?

Rossbar

Reaction score
When I fold my seat down it looks like its touching the floor..

The bumpers came painted from the factory on the Sport edition, as an option.

OP
OP
btp001

btp001

Reaction score
Very nice. You mind sharing the measurements of the board ?

ya, i just went to home depot and bought a 2 ft by 4ft sheet of 1/2" mdf and notched out like 2 inches high for the bars comin off the sheet and like 2 3/4" for the width of the hump in the floorboard...i dont remeber the exact measurements but i think i went 14" high on the overall hieght

slomo26

Reaction score
Looks nice. I bet it would be sweet with matching color carpet. I would like to see one with the seat down as well. I have been trying to figure where to mount my amps to keep them out of the way, but still be able to fold the seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRebel