Custom powder coated blk 22/9 boss 330s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could ship them but its at buys cost. The reason I don't want to ship them, because I don't want something to happen in transit and I don't want a dissatisfied customer.

I've bought wheels online for my other car and the guy said they were in great condition, well... It was the problem of in transit it was that he lied and 1200 later including new tires "yes he said they were good too, not" it would've been cheaper to get a brand new set and new tires. I had to get them refinished and repowder coated.

This was a show truck so I take good care of my stuff besides the curb rash but its nothing too unbearable. No bent wheels or anything! She sits in the garage tell I finish the suspension and whatever else lol to get her back in show condition. I'd love to go to sema one yr.

Attachments

• image-697826278.jpg
    image-697826278.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
Y

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK SO WE ARE CLEAR!!!

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!! BUT IF ON THE OFF CHANCE I FEEL COMFORTABLE TO SHIP THEM! The price changes from 900 to 1000 or 1200 plus custom pays s&h!

LOCAL PICK UP MEANS: YOU COME PAY 900 AND TAKE THEM! IF I WANT TO SHIP THEM, I WANT TO DO IT RIGHT SO THEY MAKE IT TO YOU EXACTLY HOW THEY LEFT ME!!! SO THAT MEANS I NEED TO RESEARCH, TRANSPORT THEM AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. If that's a issue to pay the extra couple hundred then don't ask for them to be shipped!!! I'm getting a lot of people asking about "will I ship" I really don't want to but if you want them pay the extra and they are yours! OTHERWISE, PICKUP ONLY!!!
I didn't add the extra couple hundred in the heading because I want them picked up. So there wasn't a need but I'm getting a lot of questions for shipping so I'm making it clear here with this message.

Last edited:

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this set up! If was still living in Irving I would come get these in a heartbeat. One hell of a deal for somebody! GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts