Dealer allotted tahoe z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moonlite112837

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! New here so this maybe a stupid question, if so sorry but appreciate the help. ‘22 Tahoe Z71 loaded, dealer says it’s one allotted to them but not produced/made yet. Is there still delays on dealer ordered ones? I’m so confused & not sure bout putting deposit on it if it’s gonna be 3 months they hope.? Thanks

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Ask when the TPW for that dealer stock order is. If the options fit what you are looking for, put down the deposit cause if not, somebody else will within 24hr more than likely.

Depending on your location, 3 months is a good timeline from their TPW date.

OP
OP
M

Moonlite112837

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for replying, again new here what does TPW stand for? I’m seeing that a lot. He first said April arrive date but then he said he called & was told it’s not in production yet but should arrive to dealer within 3 months. Said it was one already accepted & allotted to the dealer so it should not be any hold ups. I haven’t a clue…it fit everything we wanted & then some so we put deposit down like you said they are hard to find. Thanks

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Thank you for replying, again new here what does TPW stand for? I’m seeing that a lot. He first said April arrive date but then he said he called & was told it’s not in production yet but should arrive to dealer within 3 months. Said it was one already accepted & allotted to the dealer so it should not be any hold ups. I haven’t a clue…it fit everything we wanted & then some so we put deposit down like you said they are hard to find. Thanks
TPW stands for target production week. I would ask your dealer what the event code or status code the vehicle is currently in that way you can find out where in the process it is. There's threads on here that can tell you what each code means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby