Dealer told you the truth uhhh/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just have a phone call from my dealer whhh 1 of the managers told he call the plant and they told him the packages are not complete they have wheels missing,TVs,and other equipment uhhh? really .:Nonono:

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you like to buy a vowel? At least use spell check or English at least

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just have a phone call from my dealer whhh 1 of the managers told he call the plant and they told him the packages are not complete they have wheels missing,TVs,and other equipment uhhh? really .:Nonono:

Elaborate on this please. Not for sure what you mean.

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, since auto plants have extra staffing to field phone calls about what's going on with the line

Lade

Reaction score

I think you are talking about constraint on parts,
My dealer told me that as well.
You got to be patient when ordering.
It's been 70 days since I ordered.
Still waiting for it to get here...

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys need to get better dealers. Mine ordered the highly constrained 4wd with the 2 speed transfer case. They had allocation for one so he speced it out for me. It showed up in three weeks. Two things happened, I got mine, so it gave him allocation for another one, which showed up a week later. With that said, I live 80 miles from the Arlington plant, not sure that has anything to do with it, but it does seem we have an abundance in Texas where the Suburban is our State car.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a brand new model year. I'm absolutely astounded why everyone thinks it takes a week to build a truck and get it here. Be patient, it's worth the payoff.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also love how dealers try to tell you it takes 6 months to build a car, it probably take a like 2 or 3 days to build these trucks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also love how dealers try to tell you it takes 6 months to build a car, it probably take a like 2 or 3 days to build these trucks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes but you have to get in line with the other thousand dealers who also have orders in. Usually when we order a vehicle we won't see it for 8-10 weeks and that's if there are no constraints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968