Decided it was time for a few big changes..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I decided it was time for a few big changes.. the truck has been the same for a good year now with no changes really, so I wanted to change things up... Thinking Murdering Out the Denali... wouldn't paint the truck but everything else flat matte black... starting the project off with the wheels for now..

So I started painting the wheels but there's been a few setbacks due to rain and cold weather.. but here's a few pics I took..

120FF8FD-6D0A-42AA-B82C-2120F950C3FC.jpg

803BC7DA-B627-4748-8401-6634C5B9E615.jpg

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!

I get the itch when I don't do something to my burb for more than a month or so. LOL

Resident Psycho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Were they chrome rims? And if so how and what did you use to paint them?

I have a set of 18" chrome rims that are starting to flake that I want to paint matte black but not sure how it will hold up..

They look good by the way!

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plasti Dip is your "flat black" look best friend for anyone on a budget like me lol

So I'm gonna put the wheels on and see what it looks like.. Cuz I'm not sure whether or not I want to paint the grille shell, tint headlights/turns/fogs/tails yet... What do you guys think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925