Disappointed newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joined this group to get some support with my Tahoe, got zero response,I'll be deleting my membership,no help from you guys.
Try using the search feature to see if any threads exist referencing your problem. If you see anybody that might be able to help with your problem ‘tag’ them (@ and type the members name) to a post in your thread. Sometimes it’s hard to get the ball rolling around here lol. I don’t know a lot but have gotten help here before.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Joined this group to get some support with my Tahoe, got zero response,I'll be deleting my membership,no help from you guys.
I’ve gotten plenty of help before from everyone on here I’ve been on here for years now maybe you just posted on a bad day where nobody checked in and then after new threads were posted you got moved down to the bottom so when they did come online they diddnt see your post I’d give em another chance if I were you there’s a lot of knowledge on here and helpful folks

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Or, you can take your ball..........

In this post you did not say what the problem is that you got no help on. Sometimes new members list a whole bunch of problems in their "Introduction" spot and lots of members do not see the problems.

You are supposed to introduce yourself in one spot on the forum and then list the problems in the correct forum section so that more members see it.

Or, you can take your ball.....

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you expect someone to be perched at the ready to give pertinent information on a 30 year old vehicle within a moments notice?
see ya! I saw your post, I didn't have the correct answer at my fingertips...................
would rather give you correct information than assume, I have not owned a obs in 25+ years

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or, you can take your ball..........

In this post you did not say what the problem is that you got no help on. Sometimes new members list a whole bunch of problems in their "Introduction" spot and lots of members do not see the problems.

You are supposed to introduce yourself in one spot on the forum and then list the problems in the correct forum section so that more members see it.

Or, you can take your ball.....
he did, but expected more I guess

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

The above link is a dedicated GMT400 forum for his OBS truck. I am a member there too and it is owned by the same person who owns the Tahoe/Yukon Forum. He may get more responses there than here.

Or, he can take his ball........

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and i am going to guess that unless someone happens to have both a 2wd drive and 4wd drive obs sitting around to verify then you may have to refer to technical data
such as part number dimensions or documentation or just go to the junkyard with a tape measure and check for yourself.
by best guess is there is no difference based on 2wd/4wd but may be based on wheel base only swb/lwb

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
At the GMT400 forum there are links there for most OBS trucks that are very detailed copies of factory service manuals including, wiring diagrams, connector locations as well as ground locations, systems diagrams....you name it.

I am there because of the same owner as here and my girl has a beautiful 1990 K2500 light duty 6 lug ext cab 3/4 ton truck.

20240402_173906.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rusty Dodge

Latest posts