Double Din Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha i got you. opened up the thread BUT i have a serious ? ok so how much would it cost for me to get my DD kit installed and where should i go?
id do it myself but i want it too look prof thanks

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the kit but i was wondering how much it would cost for someone to install the kit for me

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap that's an expensive kit :lol2:

When I install a nav unit in mine, I'll just redo it myself, including the repainting.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well you have to cut the inside of the dash up on top of cutting out the overlay
i was just curous as to price it would cost for a prof to install it

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For $430, I can't tell if you get a completly new dash including the area for the 4x4 buttons and around the wheel, or if it's just the plastic around where the head unit and HVAC controls are. Can you post some pictures of what exactly came in the box?

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok ill post pics but chris i do have a dremel, and i went to a junkyard to get a extra front dash piece to be the lab rat i was smart enough to do that and the yard let me pull it and keep it for 20 bucks :hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts