Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Don't use the plastic front cover they give you, make your own. The rest is really nice.

poke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm currently working on installing a 2DIN using the kit off of this site, lots of work indeed.
If there is one thing I would caution you on is to perhaps go and get smaller screws for the HVAC, I installed the ones supplied and now I am searching wreckers trying to find a "new to me" HVAC.

D-Block

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm currently working on installing a 2din using the kit off of this site, lots of work indeed.
If there is one thing i would caution you on is to perhaps go and get smaller screws for the hvac, i installed the ones supplied and now i am searching wreckers trying to find a "new to me" hvac.
doh!

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you dont mind using a dremel, you can do it yourself. You would have to fab up bracketry (which is very simply for this application) and your dash bezel would be cut. I will try to locate a pic for you. Its honestly not the prettiest thing, but if you are good with your cuts and have some sand paper to finish the edges, its a cheaper alternative to the above mentioned kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachawn213