Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scarpin16

Reaction score
I've been lookin into gettin a double din for my truck and am having a hard time finding what I want. I was hoping maybe some of yall could help me out. I'm lookin for somethin between 6-7" touch screen that is DVD compatible and Nav compatible BUT I don't give a shit about bluetooth, I don't want to pay for something that I will never use. Any comments is GREATLY appreciated!!

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i recently installed a kenwood ddx514. works pretty good so far, has a ton of features, and optional add-ons. i got mine for a great price on amazon. $330 shipped

OP
OP
S

Scarpin16

Reaction score
I want to have the option to add it if it doesn't come built in but am most definitely willing to buy it already built in.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ddx514 has the option to add on nav, bluetooth, ipod, etc.

OP
OP
S

Scarpin16

Reaction score
My brother recently got a Kenwood in his truck and its a nice receiver but there is somethin about it that I don't like. Whats up with pioneer having all these DVD receivers that are not navigation expandable?

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would go with the new pioneer they are really nice and big screen and look clean.. i have an little bit older one and i have been thrilled with it since day one and cant wait to get the new one my friend has one and its so worth it i love it. having a double din is so great you get ust to it and cant imagine not having one again

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a DD 6 disc player that is NAV capable also? I want to replace mine also but it seems like bose is connected to everything. When the stock bose/nav is replaced does that affect the rear DVD? Thanks guys. I want to get all the info before I make a decision, don't want any surprises after the fact

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee