Drivers window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought 2014 tahoe lt- drivers window won’t roll down, all other buttons on drivers door panel worked. Bought new drivers door button cluster and installed. Drivers windows rolled down but all others didnt work including the mirror buttons. Re-installed original door cluster, returned new one back to advanced and driving with driver door window not rolling down but rest of door cluster working- what gives ? Im baffled help wanted

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought 2014 tahoe lt- drivers window won’t roll down, all other buttons on drivers door panel worked. Bought new drivers door button cluster and installed. Drivers windows rolled down but all others didnt work including the mirror buttons. Re-installed original door cluster, returned new one back to advanced and driving with driver door window not rolling down but rest of door cluster working- what gives ? Im baffled help wanted
that's a stange one, I would guess maybe there is a issue at the switch harness, check all the pins to be sure they are properly seated. for beginers anyway
and if that makes no difference try wiggling the harness while using the drivers window button and see if anything happens.

OP
OP
W

Wildfire

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that's a stange one, I would guess maybe there is a issue at the switch harness, check all the pins to be sure they are properly seated. for beginers anyway
and if that makes no difference try wiggling the harness while using the drivers window button and see if anything happens.
roger that
thank you

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't the driver door modules need to be programmed, or matched to the VIN options?

What door module (make, model) did you buy?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't the driver door modules need to be programmed, or matched to the VIN options?

What door module (make, model) did you buy?
even if this was the case for say a dorman, he has verified the drivers window is operational.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think only certain things wouldn't work if it needed programming, like blind spot or etc,,, but I could be wrong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malachismith