easiest way to disarm the panic button on remote?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
What I find funny is that car alarms go off so frequently that most of the time people dont even pay attention to them.

Personally, I love the alarm button! Any time its a dark parking lot I set the SOB off. Any would be bastard robbers scatter like cockroaches!

you haven't been inside my yd then with 3 pain generators going off in your ear...makes you sick to your stomach if you spend too much time in there and deaf for a long time!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this a while back and forgot about this thread. take your clicker apart, take the rubber piece off the circuit board, and look at the back of the rubber buttons. In the center of all of them is a black dot/nub thing. Cut the one for the alarm off and your good to go. If you need pics lemme know and Ill get some up

GreatWhite

Reaction score
When you pop it apart, just put a little dot of tape over the contacts that are bridged by the offending button.