Instrument panel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats even better! could have sworn that Denali up there had a tan dash in it though (it was about the only thing left other than the trashed front end...)

the pic above looks Grey on my monitor as well. (though it could just be the monitor)

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
well that's what someone told me, i haven't seen gray escalade. i think that's tan ps.. not sure but my screen shows tan.. lol..

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the part number for the fog light button and pig tail? I've been waiting to add that switch to mine since finding out about it. Don't have fog lights or anything to run, but sure do love having the ability to. I have always hated seeing aftermarket switches in those panels. It kills the look IMO

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Whats the part number for the fog light button and pig tail? I've been waiting to add that switch to mine since finding out about it. Don't have fog lights or anything to run, but sure do love having the ability to. I have always hated seeing aftermarket switches in those panels. It kills the look IMO

Have you ever looked in the back your your dash bezel to see if you have any wires hanging there? That will tell you if you can really put one of these in, because these switches have to be ran by relays and it gets pretty intense with the wiring crap. im trying to find someone on here with the fog light wiring schematic. but heres a couple part numbers. good look finding for switchs and remember like my picture up there, you can get 2 different fog switches, ones fat and ones skinny. and both of those have different wiring to the actual foglights...

ACDelco part D7057A and GM Part # 15687022 Horizontal fog switch
12125665- Fog Light Switch Wire Harness (ie., the pigtail)
http://www.oehq.com/acdelco-parts_D...Switch~1995 GMC C1500 PICKUP SIERRA 5.7L.htm#

GM Part #15738877- vertical fog switch
ACDelco #pt1032 (gm#15305888) wiring harness

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all you have to do is run a relay under the hood for the lights, not a big deal. less than $10 at napa.

my fog switch is hooked to the daylighters at the moment.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well at the moment they are in a moving box in a very large pile of crap at my new house waiting to be dug out and painted black. haha.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Oh BTW. i called the dealership and asked if they have one they said no. SO my brother who works for a dealership put out a world wide search for this part. He said it ONLY came on 2000 Cadillac escalades. obvioulsy with fogs, hatch and wiper... soo well see if we hear anything back..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada