Electrical problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiegurl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a no crank no start situation in my 07 Yukon 5.3 l. A bi-directional scanner is unable to communicate with it. There is no power going to fuse #56 ECM-IGN. Don't have a clue where to begin figuring out the cause.

solli5pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your unable to comunicate with the truck I believe that means your CAN is down. Not sure if its the high speed or low speed that controls ignition. Bunch of videos on YouTube on how to troubleshoot. Common failure point is the suspension control module..

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

solli5pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

bowtiegurl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think you should keep everything in your first thread -> https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/replaced-engine-now-no-crank-no-start.149652/
That way people can see the whole backlog.

Similar story here -> https://www.justanswer.com/chevy/ffdlp-b1019-3a-code-2008-suburban-no-crank-no-start.html

Their issue was the RUN/CRANK relay going bad. (which powers your ECM-IGN fuse among other modules you have codes for)
I apologize for so many post. How do I keep everything in my original post?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No way to do that except copy and paste. You could post a link to the other thread in this thread so it would take you back to the original one, then a mod could close this one so it can't be appended. If you want to do that, just send a PM (Private Message) to one of the mods with what you want to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx