Escalade mirror question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry David I keep thread jacking ya, but it seems me and you have similar taste and I have been meaning to ask some of these same questions. LOL I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the gap that the Esky mirrors have? This has been my alternative to having my mirrors painted for me.

Last edited:

Mike_L

Banned
Reaction score
Me too. I have the chrome covers for the bottom parts of the mirrors and it looks crappy.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike you mind posting a picture so I can see what you have and are talking about?

Mike_L

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^yea I had those on my Tahoe and immediately took em off and got the escalade mirrors.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the lower covers on my mirrors at one point, and I thought the fit was pretty good. I had the Putco ones (but imagine they're all mostly the same).

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have an upclose of the gap on the Escalade mirrors? Ive seen some pics but from a distance and couldnt really tell how bad the gap is.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The covers I bought originally looked like shit, but then I bought a roll of 3m double sided, and stuck them on really well, taped them up around the mirror for an hour, took it off and its holding up nicely. Light lines up nicely too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968