Escalade Rear Glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Will do. Haven't even taken delivery yet, hoping to go get her Thursday night. We went and looked at it last weekend, test drove, etc. It's an hour and a half away so trying to find a good day to run and get it. I don't make decisions in front of sellers, always leave and make my decision after the fact, I have found this prevents buyers remorse for me.

On the pictures, I will see if I can figure that out. Will post a pic of my OBS truck.

IMG_0626.jpg

Not the best picture, but this is my OBS we built.

Trailer023.jpg

And this is our OOOOBS we built. LOL, was trying to think of it like great-great-great grand dad. Any way it's a 64.

Well it doesn't appear that worked properly for me. So any help in the adding pics department greatly appreciated. It seems every forum is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do. Haven't even taken delivery yet, hoping to go get her Thursday night. We went and looked at it last weekend, test drove, etc. It's an hour and a half away so trying to find a good day to run and get it. I don't make decisions in front of sellers, always leave and make my decision after the fact, I have found this prevents buyers remorse for me.

On the pictures, I will see if I can figure that out. Will post a pic of my OBS truck.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/comerz1/IMG_0626.jpg

Not the best picture, but this is my OBS we built.

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/comerz1/Trailer023.jpg

And this is our OOOOBS we built. LOL, was trying to think of it like great-great-great grand dad. Any way it's a 64.

Well it doesn't appear that worked properly for me. So any help in the adding pics department greatly appreciated. It seems every forum is different.

Was able to view the pics just fine. Nice trucks.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Bah, thanks for the props. The pics didn't show up when I posted earlier, maybe I needed to refresh, not the best with technology but I muddle through it.

low01denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When you say "newer Escalade glass" what year or years are you speaking of? I have a 2001 Yukon Denali and i would like the cleaner look but I'm pretty sure that only 2002-2006 Escalade glass will work for my platform and want to make sure i know which years have the glass with no plastic surround. If I'm wrong please someone chime in and tell us what year Escalade glass are interchangeable with which years of Yukons

Direct replacement. Newer Escalade glass doesnt have a gasket around the border and has a different handle that looks much cleaner. The 3rd brake light is huge and illuminates all the way across. Looks great when you color match the brake light housing and your appliques (pieces on either side of the back glass, ie: your D-pillar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ela2q