Escalade wouldn't say a word this morning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF? I drove it yesterday several times and she was fine. I woke up this morning hit the remote start and after a few minutes I noticed I didn't here anything. I hit the button again and nothing. So I just waited and finished up in the house went out and disarmed it put my code in and turned the ignition. Everything lights up compressor comes on I hear my fuel pump etc...but the truck doesn't even click! WTF? All my Optima yellow tops are hot! Don't know what the hell happened. I'm gonna try and start it at the starter when I get home from underneath and see what happens. It's a nice truck but it is really starting to piss me off!!!

WoldD90

Off Road Addict
Reaction score
When you say your Optima's are hot, does that mean that they are hot temperature wise, or that they are fully charged?

If they are hot temperature wise, you may have a bad ground or a short.

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found the problem at lunch...1st time ever I saw a starter quit with no warning at all. I dropped the starter went and got another and she fired right up! Now the only thing that sucks is I have to find a dealer to rest my Kenwood KVT911 Dvd player it is asking for a code and I bought the Esky with it already there so I don't know the code.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy