Ever drove something that made you want to sell your tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Diesel truck and now I am growing bored of it, I guess I could start installing parts I have laying around but hopefully my excitement will come back after it gets torn apart...

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go drive a Raptor. Say bye bye to your current truck

Was not impressed for the price vs what you get. If I want to buy a real offroad truck ill buy a power wagon or a ram runner

sent from my Droid DNA using tapatalk

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind having another 5.0 newer or a foxbody, newer Esky/Denali/Tahoe, newer GTO, a crown vic police interceptor, various years of the Camaro or Trans Am

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hooch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was not impressed for the price vs what you get. If I want to buy a real offroad truck ill buy a power wagon or a ram runner

sent from my Droid DNA using tapatalk

I don't know man that ram runner and raptor eco are pretty evenly matched, I see them both at the 1000 and 500 every year in Baja.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know man that ram runner and raptor eco are pretty evenly matched, I see them both at the 1000 and 500 every year in Baja.

this is true , I haven't Driven a Ram runner So I can only speak out of dreaming lol but from what Ive read and heard the Ford has a better ride ,

I don't really know why I added the power wagon to my last comment its a totally different off road animal but its my kind of animal

mykon04

Reaction score
would really like to have the new raptor.

I would like to buy a raptor, of course having all my vehicles paid off is a nice deal. I know if I went to the dealer and test drove one I would probably just drive it straight to the house. I have had the new car bug but have been able to fight:boxing: the urge for over six months. my yukon and the wifes car work fine no issues so I just keep telling myself that we dont need one yet. All that extra money just goes in to my daughters beauty pageants though.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor is very over rated, there have been many that the frame has bent right behind the cab, it's a known issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925