Exact Build Date/Time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Feadcap

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All!
I am trying to find out the exact Build date and time of both of my 2007 Yukon Denali (s).
They are both from the Janesville plant.
Thank you!

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Without your VIN, and a service like compnine, try looking under your passenger seat?
Don't know where GM hides that now ...

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting......I live about 35 minutes from there and my 2008 Denali was built there. I always wanted to go on a tour, but was too late when closing was announced. The only thing left there now is a flat lot with an electrical service yard.

It doesn't surprise me that GM razed it.....the stories I've heard over the years of corruption, theft, boozing, etc makes me sometimes wonder how anything turned out as well as it did.

If you find out how on yours, I'd be curious to know as well.

philmstar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got ALL the details on Build/Codes/Packages etc. for my 2007 Yukon Denali from https://www.gm.com/heritage/archive You can contact them via email. They are VERY helpful and provided ALL the info I needed for FREE. They even arranged an appointment with my local GMC Dealership for an outstanding Recall (Air Bag).

Very pleased and impressed with their professionalism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Turrentine