EXhaust!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rican4lfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into upgrading my exhaust keeping my cats.... should I try the whole dual thing and waste all the money in pipping or should I go with a 50 series 2 .5 in dual/ 3 single out????? performance???? sound?????? ur thoughts????? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is for a 97 yukon pretty stock with intake and headers.......

OP
OP
rican4lfe

rican4lfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am content with the factory behind the wheel single out.. but whould like a little better sound and performance....

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I say get a borla setup. I have it set to factory style behind the rear wheel. It's a little bit louder and has a noticeable performance gain.. And it only cost me $175 after all was said and done. (its bolted on until I buy my exhaust tip)

yukonjon

Reaction score
I use the 50 series flowmaster but ive got dual in dual outs on mine. I def prefer the sound of the 50 series though but the single or dual out is just your preference. Its got a nice deep tone taking off but fairly quiet on highway. I payed 300 for the dual pipes with 2 foot tips and have never been happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou