Exploded Parts Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campbesl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good exploded parts diagram for my 2012 Yukon Denali XL. I've been using the CHARM manuals which is very helpful but it's not a complete set of diagrams and part numbers. As an example, I'm looking to replace the front right and left differential mount brackets. While doing it, I would like to replace the two bolts that connect the mounts to the frame as well the two bolts (driver's side) that connect the differential to the mount. I can't find these bolts or the specs for them anywhere. I called my local dealership and the guy in the parts department couldn't decipher the bolt spec - sad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good exploded parts diagram for my 2012 Yukon Denali XL. I've been using the CHARM manuals which is very helpful but it's not a complete set of diagrams and part numbers. As an example, I'm looking to replace the front right and left differential mount brackets. While doing it, I would like to replace the two bolts that connect the mounts to the frame as well the two bolts (driver's side) that connect the differential to the mount. I can't find these bolts or the specs for them anywhere. I called my local dealership and the guy in the parts department couldn't decipher the bolt spec - sad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott
did you strip one out or something? just take one out and visit a real hardware store to match it up with size and thread.
bolts come in metric or standard, fine thread or coarse. that's basically how it goes and a real hardware store will have both in all common sizes and length and they will have grade 8 as well.
or call another dealer parts department and give them the last 8 of your vin and ask for the differential mounting bolt part number.
that will not give you the size but it will give you a price and availability.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, go to the drive train section, and look for the exploded diagram of of the front differential and mounting brackets. You should find what you are looking for along with the correct part number. And, the cost will be significantly cheaper than the local dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369