Exterior Window Weather-stripping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mckcapps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon. Anyone have part number or name of the rubber weatherstripping piece at the bottom of the window on the outside. The rubber is coming apart and hanging down and popping up and my wife is on me to get it fixed :). I'll post a pic when she gets home this evening. I can't seem to find the part or even what the name of it is. I might have found it on one site and they are calling it "SEALING STRIP, Side Door Window Glass" but when I google that it doesn't seem to come up on any other site by that name, so I'm not sure I'll be getting what I need. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, go to the Body section, and look for the exploded diagram of the door. You should find what you are looking for along with the correct part number. And, the cost will be significantly cheaper than the local dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trojjan