feeler...HD Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two of the trucks in my dads fleet had a tree fall on them...if insurance let's us get what we want, I'm getting both...both 02 hd silverados. I got one...who wants the other...225 picked up, damage is minor, both are white, so first come first serve...I have a local guy wanting it, but he's waiting on funds, so here they are...let the war begin...

04PolarBear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Texas?

Two of the trucks in my dads fleet had a tree fall on them...if insurance let's us get what we want, I'm getting both...both 02 hd silverados. I got one...who wants the other...225 picked up, damage is minor, both are white, so first come first serve...I have a local guy wanting it, but he's waiting on funds, so here they are...let the war begin...

You still have the white one? Would you ship it to Texas if I picked up the tab? I'd have to know what shipping would be before I could commit but if its reasonable and you're willing, I am interested.

04PolarBear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hood

I'll see if I can find a box that big!

I tried to respond to your PM but I dont have enough posts... this might be annoying but im going to post on this 8 more times so I can PM you back.
Thanks

Ryan-A25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have any of the hoods available? I would be able to come get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100