Felix's 2015 Yukon SLT Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jonah....if you go that route make sure you're really careful when putting it on. Too high or too low and it'll look really goofy. So I'd figure out a way to do some "test runs" to figure out where you want to place that molding since it was intended for the 15+ and you'd be putting it on yours (i.e. nothing to go by for the "correct" placement on your vehicle)

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Jonah....if you go that route make sure you're really careful when putting it on. Too high or too low and it'll look really goofy. So I'd figure out a way to do some "test runs" to figure out where you want to place that molding since it was intended for the 15+ and you'd be putting it on yours (i.e. nothing to go by for the "correct" placement on your vehicle)

I was gonna put it the same spot the chrome strip is on the 07-08 molding. Because in my mind from far way it won;t look any different, but when you get up close you'll notice the chrome is in the same spot but with no plastic, painted portion of the molding.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several tahoes on here have 07-14 esky chrome trim only with no color matched piece. Looked good. Fiatdale has it.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Wait there is trim that is just the small chrome piece specifically for 07-14?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait there is trim that is just the small chrome piece specifically for 07-14?

Yes BUT the one caveat is the esky doors have hole inserts for clips and fall into place when putting esky chrome trim on. So you have to cut these clips off to make it flush on the bottom side where the 3m tape is.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On eBay, the NNBS esky trim is like 400$.. And 200$ for the 15+.. Curious to see the newer one on an older one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate