Felix's White on Tan Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SUVs don't have antennas there... our are in the back side windows. Only trucks have antennas still (Avy being based on truck platform)

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well nvm then :(

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Esky looks good Felix. You should wash, clay then wax. I just did it to my Yukon and looks good.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

I was actually gonna clay bar it too but I lost the spray for the clay bar set! Ill have to include that next time I do this.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Nice antenna. I'll have to try out the mothers possibly this summer.

fwiw, I've found the Griots Garage Spray-Wax very helpful and easy for maintenance waxing. In fact it's all I've had to use for the past year. Here's after a hand wash 2 days ago after hand washing 2 months worth of winter crap off. Notice the depth of shine and clarity of reflection in the reflection of the floor mat letters:
ava3edyg.jpgy5usysup.jpg

All I do is spritz a little of it on each panel of the Hoe before I take my waffle-weave Microfiber dry towel to it, and it shines while I'm drying it. So quick and easy. I've been really impressed with it. I just bought their jumbo bottle after using their trial-size.

Just wanted to share bc I found it's such an easy way to extend the life of all the hard work I put into keeping my black truck maintained.

That looks really good Macho! I might have to experiment with a different wax next time too...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
you can still buy it... hot glue will keep it there :Handshake:

Haha until I pass through the first tunnel car wash and then it will be stuck in my windshield.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Don't forget the stick on fender vents. :bleh:

Nice antenna Felix. Looks like it could impale a small animal. :waytogo:

But really, looks good.
I had those for 6 months on my Tahoe when I was a young newb!!:Stupid Me:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha until I pass through the first tunnel car wash and then it will be stuck in my windshield.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I had those for 6 months on my Tahoe when I was a young newb!!:Stupid Me:

:whymewhyme:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Modded?

Stick on fender vents?

You?

Really?

Wow.........

Oh well, someone else had a bug shield.........:bleh: ^^^^