Festoon LED - 00-02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z3ro

Reaction score
I am getting ready to change out my festoon bulbs on my Hoe.

Has anyone used the Superbright LED Festoon bulbs? I've read somewhere that they burn out.

I need 8 of them so I don't want to waste money. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
about a year ago i switched all my interior bulbs to leds. all the 194s are still good with no burning out, however the 211s or whatever are in the ceiling got all effed up after a few months (strobing then eventually not working at all) . it was cool while they lasted.
p.s. i used super bright white leds and no bs the stock bulbs light up the cabin way better.

OP
OP
z3ro

z3ro

Reaction score
about a year ago i switched all my interior bulbs to leds. all the 194s are still good with no burning out, however the 211s or whatever are in the ceiling got all effed up after a few months (strobing then eventually not working at all) . it was cool while they lasted.
p.s. i used super bright white leds and no bs the stock bulbs light up the cabin way better.

Did you use the 360 degree bulbs or the ones with the LED's just on the bottom?

I may just get two festoon bulbs for my puddle lamps and leave the interior as is. Seems like a lot of money for an iffy benefit.

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
i used the ones that had 9 leds in a square pattern that faced one direction. my puddle lamps are still working fine except the one strobes every now and then. pepboys sells super bright led things for like $20 that you can wire to any 12v light socket. i thought about just getting 2 to replace my puddles(i think they got 12 leds).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap