finally finished 31 5/8 all around with 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rocketfish0477
Reaction score
thanks for the positive feedback guys. tires r 285/35/24. I have thought about color matching the handles when i sprayed the tailgate and rollpan and had the gun loaded but then i decided to jus shave em like everything else on it. Think im jus gonna bag it as well. Any thoughts pos. or neg. i was thinkn 2 shockwaves and 2 2600 bags. Anyone bagged on here and could give me some feedback. not scared of machining or fabrication its what i do for a living.

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that if you want to use shockwave air bag struts upfront it won't give you that "slammed" air bag stance your prolly wanting.. It's more just an adjustable setup of what you currently have... Steve Meades has shockwaves and he's low but not slammed.. You'd be doing some intense fab work to slam it upfront especially.. Tubbing your fenders, relocating stuff, ditching your washer fluid resovior... Talk to young28... He'll know for sure.. He's done it..

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TRAILBLAZER REAR airbags with airlift wireless air and spohn kit and your done in back will lay the axle on the frame

KNOBZ if you did a body drop you would be on 30.75 on 26s in rear lol do it

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRAILBLAZER REAR airbags with airlift wireless air and spohn kit and your done in back will lay the axle on the frame

KNOBZ if you did a body drop you would be on 30.75 on 26s in rear lol do it

Haha Tony!... Doesn't body dropped trucks ride rough though ?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ya it does. Honeslty if you added spindles you would be about same height as him in front.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THATS right i need to stop smokin lol

OP
OP
rocketfish0477
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys. i dont think body drop trucks ride rough. personally mine rides pretty nice considering all thats been done thus far. i put .250 rubber pads under my mounts after i milled an inch off the cups and trimmed the post. i have no squeaks rattles nothing. steve meade has weight issues with his tahoe hence the bags and no his doesnt drop to deep either i noticed that too knobz. i already have a bagged astro van ,so like i said earlier the fab work isnt an issue have full access to a machine and fab shop.
i have the spindles and keys along with a camber kit in the front. i can let my keys out some more and prolly get quite a bit more drop. i have those 2500 keys tightened up pretty good not much bolt sticking out. alreadly removed washer tank. got a lil room left up in there. only thing i cant do nothing but cut the coil in the rear. might jus bag the rear and let those keys out in the front. shoot for 30" and "tuck em" a lil bit. the guy at the alignment shop said i prob. didnt need that camber kit with what i got till i start goin lower than what i am now in the front.
Norcal do u have a deal on a complete rear arm kit minus the panhard bar?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts