Finally got rims on! my hoe on 24" U2-55s 2/3 drop *54k stay away*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
looks good.. Did you say you did 2/3 drop as well? Almost looks stock height with those pics.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Also get some new rubber ASAP! looks like a lot of camber wear on the outside of the tires.
Thanks guys! And blackout, I didn't install a 2/3 but it has the police suspension which I've been told is a pedders 2/3, it's Deff lower than stock it was parked next to a stock Yukon a day ago and u could clearly see It haha and yea I'll get new tires pretty soon not this summer tho actually three of the tires are decent it's my front left one that really has that outer wear pretty bad

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
looks good.. Did you say you did 2/3 drop as well? Almost looks stock height with those pics.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Also get some new rubber ASAP! looks like a lot of camber wear on the outside of the tires.

That front right tire scared me so much that I went to belle tire today and had them order me a new tire that they're going to put on tomorrow haha....I'm goin with a cheap one to get me through the summer than next summer I'm gonna get a set of some falkens, or maybe some nitto 420s

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
That front right tire scared me so much that I went to belle tire today and had them order me a new tire that they're going to put on tomorrow haha....I'm goin with a cheap one to get me through the summer than next summer I'm gonna get a set of some falkens, or maybe some nitto 420s

Haha good call. All you need is to blow a tire and mess up the rims. I got some cheaper tires as well for the 6's recently. I can justify spending 3 grand on some Nitto 420's anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970