Finally Put My Grill On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max, just got my full lower with hook cutouts from Phil.......BIG tities man!

and........... I think it's available in BLACK!

Thanks Phil.....if you're listening.....been waiting a while for this, so thank you for making it!

(wonder if these will only work on a Denali?)

DenaliGrill.com

Denali Grill
Reaction score
Denali Grill & Bumper Insert

Hi,

Looks good Max!
I do have the Bumper Insert in Classic Black to match with and without the tow hook openings. Let me know when you are ready.

The Bumper Insert Joe received Only fits the 2001-06 Denali SUV & 2001-07 Denali Sierra & C3 Truck.

Thanks, Phillip www.DenaliGrill.com
G006DSSBIV3P2%20On%20Black%203.jpg

RKitagawa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice look on the grill. I am currently looking for a grill to place on my 2001 yukon and would love to hear your guys feedback. Don't know where to start and what to look for. All I know is that i am interested in upgrading and would love the help.

Don't want to get into the details of cutting my hold grill out. If there are any upgrades that can be done with screws and/or just removing the current grill from the car I am down to do that. Let me know fellas.

Thanks

DenaliGrill.com

Denali Grill
Reaction score
Grill Insert

Hi,

If you don't want to cut out the Grille Bars, we can't help.
You may want an overlay, which in our opinion does not look very good as you will still have the bars and the ugly gmc logo.
The grille bars can be glued back in at any time and the use of black silicone will cover any cut marks.
The bars are part of the black frame that holds the chrome center shell and wings together. You can't just take the bars out without cutting them. See pics on our site.

We will be making the OEM Denali look Grille Insert, without the gmc logo, for the 2000-06 Yukon/99-02 Sierra in a couple of months. In Stainless or black. It will look just like the 01-06 Denali Grill Insert we make/advertise.
You can put your name on the wait list.
[email protected]

RKitagawa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Phillip,
Thank you for your feedback and helpful tips. Are you saying that my 01 Yukon grill can't be removed without cutting it? If that's the case, I am completely down to do so. I was under the impression that some grills are screwed on and others were one piece.

If cutting is the only way to go, I completely agree and will cut. Are there any cutting instructions/videos that I can follow when purchasing the grills from you guys?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alfred091

Latest posts