finished my roof rack finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gdddup

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea 11u pewter metallic
IMAG0422.jpg
IMAG0423.jpg
IMAG0424.jpg
IMAG0425.jpg

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted to paint the feet but never thought of stripping and buffing the rails. Very unique look. Gonna add this to the list of mods I gotta do, thanks.

OP
OP
gdddup

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool deal go for it and post pics... Chrome might be a better option though. Keeping the shine can be a pain in the ass. I'll prolly keep a can of mothers mag aluminum polish or never dull in the truck so I can keep up on the shine. I've had wheels in the past that I polished. And I would just hit them up every once in a while with the compound or metal polish to bring em back to life.
Gotta give this rack mod a nickname. Like bootleg esky rack lol
IMAG0434.jpg

Last edited:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Cool deal go for it and post pics... Chrome might be a better option though. Keeping the shine can be a pain in the ass. I'll prolly keep a can of mothers mag aluminum polish or never dull in the truck so I can keep up on the shine. I've had wheels in the past that I polished. And I would just hit them up every once in a while with the compound or metal polish to bring em back to life.
Gotta give this rack mod a nickname. Like bootleg esky rack lol
IMAG0434.jpg

Well honestly I like this more than the esky rack... Job well done consider me a fan!

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the gdddup rack. Love this mod, its the cheap, simple things that make me happy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES