First pics of my Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CWARE

CWARE

Reaction score
Thanks. I didn't care for them when I first got it but they have grown on me a bit. I'm still looking to get some stock 20's from the 05-06's or some nice 24's.

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck. The NBS denali's are what made me fall in love with these vehicles. I bought a NNBS tahoe like 2 years ago but only because i couldn't find the right NBS denali. I actually preferred it over what I have now, but have no complaints about the tahoe.

What's the mileage on it? What did you pay for it? I hope that's not too intrusive of a question - won't take it personal if you don't wanna say.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CWARE

CWARE

Reaction score
It had right at 98,000 miles when I got it back in September 2010. It has about 103,*** miles now. I paid $17,900 for it. From what I was told the lady who owned it before me drove it mainly on the highway back and forth to work. Its in excellent shape and still has the leather smell inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards