Fishing rod storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an old post but there is a solution through www.ModTrak.com
07-14 is available and is multi-purpose t-slot construction. No vehicle mods.
FB post states the 2021-Present system is coming soon https://www.facebook.com/share/p/uZx2VEBop1sBPr7i/

Jebus. $500 for that is wild.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Also those look alot like what my boat came with back in 1994.
I have little strips on each gunwale, they hold rubber clamp looking things.
Right now, they have a single paddle so we can row in circles if both the main and the trolling engine go out.
The bow light storage
And two red flags for tubing/skiiers.

I could see me doing something like that for the cabin area, give me a little more storage above your head. :naughty:
But not for $500!!

dsciulli19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jebus. $500 for that is wild.

Interesting as I just tackled a similar situation and am currently running the $15 strap style rod rack across my ceiling, but would prefer it to be much higher up. I was contemplating designing a fitting to replace the rear coat hanger hook that would do something similar to the modtrak system, but with bent electrical conduit as the solid crossbar. I like the idea of using that sheetmetal with cutouts and some longer hanger hardware to accomodate it.

It's a neat setup, but there's no way I'm dropping $500 on it.

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting as I just tackled a similar situation and am currently running the $15 strap style rod rack across my ceiling, but would prefer it to be much higher up. I was contemplating designing a fitting to replace the rear coat hanger hook that would do something similar to the modtrak system, but with bent electrical conduit as the solid crossbar. I like the idea of using that sheetmetal with cutouts and some longer hanger hardware to accomodate it.

It's a neat setup, but there's no way I'm dropping $500 on it.

yEAH YOU CAN mACgUYVER SOMETHING UP FOR SURE. Sorry caps on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369