Floor Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering what you guys out there have in your rigs? Im torn between the Husky liners because they are cheaper but dont look molded as well, and Weather Tech that look like they fit perfect. Also not sure about color? Its tan interior with a grey dash... What are your opinions

HiMileage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have Husky liners & very satisfied. Second truck I've had them in. Tan ones match tan interior very well. Last set were gray & matched gray interior as well. Previously had WeatherTech in car, but tops seemed to curl in after few years of use.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have WeatherTech Digi-Liners in my Burb and they are GREAT! A little bit more expensive but well worth the money IMO. They fit perfect and are super easy to maintain. I have them for all 3 rows and plan on getting the cargo mat, too, in the near future. I've heard good things about Husky as well but have no personal experience with them.

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I'd do husky. I have rubber mats so don't need anything else right now but yea I like husky

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have weathertech. So far I like them. A little pricey though.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I have WeatherTech Digi-Liners in my Burbs and they are GREAT! A little bit more expensive but well worth the money IMO. They fit perfect and are super easy to maintain. I have them for all 3 rows and plan on getting the cargo mat, too, in the near future. I've heard good things about Husky as well but have not personal experience with them.

im with this guy,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO