Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They fit perfectly. I have used the one size fits all for years and they worked ok but the weathertechs keep all the crap off my carpet which to me is the point.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
I went with the nifty's in the middle and back. There were just too many bad reviews about the fit in front, so for those I went with the Husky...all in all, I am pretty happy.

1fatho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WeatherTechs for the win. In my opinion, with the extreme bias of having them both, I feel theyre like Corsa compared with anything else. If you have money, you go corsa. If you dont have money you......save up and go corsa.

I was pretty fortunate (for lack of a better term) with my WTs because I went to buy them here in town, long story short, d-bags only ordered my cargo and my two front seats and not the middle row. when I picked them up the owner said "well, just pay me $200 now and we'll settle up later". Well, they never ordered the middle row. Or, they never came in. So I got the front and cargo for $200 instead of 219.98 +shipping. But I also still am missing the middle row haha