Floor pan compatible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PJDixie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious, do the different generation trucks bolt pattern in the floor match other generations? Does anyone know? I'm getting a 14 Tahoe and I'm in need of a 3rd row seat but curious as to whether the mounting hardware for earlier generations will match up and the seats fit?

OP
OP
PJDixie

PJDixie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious, do the different generation trucks bolt pattern in the floor match other generations? Does anyone know? I'm getting a 14 Tahoe and I'm in need of a 3rd row seat but curious as to whether the mounting hardware for earlier generations will match up and the seats fit?
I guess I should be more specific. The only area I'm concerned with is the 3rd row seat area, it could stay the same between model changeover but I don't know if it does or not. Any help is appreciated.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first i would like to say welcome to the board!

I know there is some compatibility, but not sure how far it goes. I know the guy I got my 03 Tahoe from replaced it with I believe an 08, and it did not have a 3rd row, so he kept the one from the one I bought (after trying ). didn't bother me as the hoe is short and I would keep it out, and I have to longer trucks with all three so really no need.

i can also say at least in my case it seems to make a difference in the short/long truck, as both our burb and xl have the same style 3rd, but that will not fit in the hoe at all. not sure if it is length of options that makes that difference.

aside from more digging on line, is if you know someone that has similar year you can physically try them, and you will know very quickly.

otherwise good luck! and I recommend that you post your results, as others may find it and help answer some questions for them as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austin19