Fog HID's Ballast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeezHoe03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can somebody please post pic's of where the mounted their ballast for the fog lights so I can get an idea for the rights spot

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's no right or wrong spot, just make sure it's secure. I mounted mine behind the front bumper right above the bumper support.
drls.jpg

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no right or wrong spot, just make sure it's secure. I mounted mine behind the front bumper right above the bumper support.
drls.jpg

That's exactly where mine has been for 4yrs...zip tie it and you won't have to worry about them.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Nuuze

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just tie-wrapped the to the factory harness of the foglight where it T's off.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine are zip tied to the bumper support

Warrior14

Reaction score
I dont have a picture but i mounted mine to the back side (side facing engine) of the skid plate. All i had to do was remove 4 screws and put 2 half inch self taping screws in it and done. Havent had any problems. I also ran my wires along the frame and zip tied them down.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it overheat in the summertime? We reach about 110 out here in Phoenix.

I ran mine where I'm at and I don't think it ever got to 110, but it did get over 100. I honestly never ran them but maybe two or three times during that heat. But, my headlights never overheated and they are next to the engine...sort of.