Fogs on w/headlights(no need to turn on switch)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah I figure it will be no harm as long as the voltage to the HID doesn't flunctuate like DRLs!
Damn an Enclave and Acadia are almost the same, Enclave is better though!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Yeah I figure it will be no harm as long as the voltage to the HID doesn't flunctuate like DRLs!
Damn an Enclave and Acadia are almost the same, Enclave is better though!

I prefer the acadia 10 fold. Bigger. Seats are better, Rides softer. Enclave is quiter and has more features. But the acadia just feels better. The lights turning with the steering wheel are pretty cool though on the enclave. But I also owned an acadia for a while. I had it with my 06 yukon. Sold it cause the v-6 was a waste and I missed my pick up. lol.

OP
OP
InTruckDesign

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys want to chat with each other make your own damn thread...now back on track with the mod stated...this is a simple mod that will be priced below $20. Anyone interested in it just pm me as it would be easier to manage.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ok I will ask this again. WHy is is so hard to push a ******** button. Also to sell a product to the masses you need a vendor account.

OP
OP
InTruckDesign

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah thanks for the vendor account info, but not selling squat to the masses as of right now..if I do then I will upgrade at that time..I haven't a fkn clue as to why its so hard to push the button, but I have seen that there is an interest in doing so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17