FOR SALE: 50 Series Flowmaster Muffler!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 1 month old 50 Series muffler that I put on my yukon for literally a month. It is a Dual outlet single inlet, and can either be run with the dual pipes or even just cut it right after the muffler. This Muffler sounds great with that nice deep bubbly sound, and is not loud enough to take away from the nice quit ride in the cab. Took it off the Yukon because a friend of mine offered me a 40 series for free and I want that LOUD exhaust. Brand new this muffler runs for $130 (autoanything.com)...will get rid of it for $80 OBO. PM for any ?'s MY LOSS OUR GAIN!!

Last edited:
OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have a sound clip? also what the overall with shipping? will it fit the 2007 tahoe lt?

Sound clip of my exact muffler on a tahoe here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l_KoF5cVTE

About the shipping i am not sure how much it will cost to ship it because i havnt had time to go to UPS and ave them give me an estimate but i will do 100 shipped....let me know what you think. Literally 1 month old, installed professionally, autoanything.com sells it for 130$. Sounds great especially around 3000 RPM and will keep the cab pretty quit which is nice. Willing to work with you just want to sell it ASAP. Lets talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap