For sale> borla custom exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wrong section. You are not supposed to be selling in the main forum, this belongs in the for sale section. If you already ttried to post there I guess you realized you couldn't since your post count is too low. There is a reason for that, it is so people can;t just join to sell items.

With that said, not a bad deal. Maybe a moderator will have mercy on you and move this.

OP
OP
sopethree

sopethree

Reaction score
wrong section. You are not supposed to be selling in the main forum, this belongs in the for sale section. If you already ttried to post there I guess you realized you couldn't since your post count is too low. There is a reason for that, it is so people can;t just join to sell items.

With that said, not a bad deal. Maybe a moderator will have mercy on you and move this.

sorry about that. but haha i didnt really have a choice.

i am located near worcester ma

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry about that. but haha i didnt really have a choice.

:think: you didn't have a choice to follow rules put in place? :think:

not a bad price, though....

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
consider it a warning, one more time you get an infraction. Knowingly breaking forum rules is a no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925