Front shocks with ride leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 Denali AWD and I have done the rear shocks and compressor already. I thought the rear shocks were expensive but I can only find $400+ for the front, WOW. Is there a refurbished product out there that will work with the auto ride-leveling system on a Denali? The truck has 165k miles on it and it moves a lot in the wind and the front end is mushy when you move the steering wheel back and forth.

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
+1 for Arnotts! They might even have the gm refurb shocks for sale too, along with the bilsteins.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with the front shocks that Arnott sells is that they bypass the electric dampening that the OEM front shocks use!! Not sure if that's a deal breaker or not, but it's the reason I didn't replace my fronts when I bought their rear shocks, I wanted the electric dampening!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, wish they had the refurb'd fronts like they have the rear shocks, I'd be all over them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968