Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gatorsmiles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've gotten some updates through the Live Chat that have been interesting, and I'll post them here for others to compare their timing.

10/15 Built, at the factory with no estimated delivery time.
10/16 Arlington
10/22 Midlothian
10/27 Back in Arlington
10/28 "Can't tell you where it is, just that it is having quality inspections done"

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you check them over Really Good! They stored mine for 2wks. Where ever it was pitted my chrome rims stained my running boards! All had to be replaced wouldn't come clean!!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting almost no information as to what's going on. All that they'll tell me is the VIN and that it's at 3800 status. It hasn't been shipped and they have no idea when it'll be shipped. Pretty annoying right now but I'm trying to maintain a long view on this.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is 4200 status. Not sure what that exactly means. But it left about 4 days ago on a train from Texas to the dealership in Phoenix. I ordered at the beginning of October. About 3 weeks ago.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4200 means "shipped" from what I've been able to find out on the Internet. It's interesting that some much earlier orders have yet to ship. It could be as simple as waiting until they have a full train car for that area of the country. It could also be that they found problems with early 2015i and have held them to fix. Or neither.

Carmen24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They just told me this morning that mine is at the Grand Prairie, TX distribution center awaiting shipment. Seems odd as motorwerks indicates his has been sent from Grand Prairie back to Arlington for shipment.

gatorsmiles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lyon--looks like we are in the same boat. Hopefully these things will ship out soon. I think the online customer service chat agents are getting sick of me.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4/30 - first order. Never accepted by GM. Turns out that's a good thing.
9/9 - (re)ordered.
10/6-10/7 - built and bayed (have VIN)
10/28 - moved from Arlington across the freeway to Grand Prairie waiting to be put on a train.

Can't wait!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're in the same boat it would seem (obviously minus the initial order). I really do wonder what's causing all these trucks to end up sitting instead of shipping.